Simply Caulk It
Preventing water damage inside your bathrooms is very important. Caulking should be a part of every homeowner’s routine maintenance because it prevents avoidable damage around bathroom fixtures and other different areas in the home. Identifying caulk areas is important if you want to find out whether your bathroom needs a seal. Below are the common areas that require caulking:
– The seams of a bathtub or shower
– The wall where a bathtub or shower surround ends
– Where the tile meets the bathtub
– Where the tile meets the ceiling
– Along the top of a backsplash or counter.