Chicago, IL 60618
Is your relationship too good to leave, but too bad to stay in?
Breaking up does not have to be the answer to your relationship problems...
As a couples counselor and marriage counselor, I can help you find a way to stay together.
Perhaps you are struggling in your marriage or committed relationship.
You have grown weary of replaying the same dramas over and
over. The anger and hurt have made you drift apart, longing for the
days when love seemed easy.
You try hard to accept one another, but you end up criticizing
and blaming. Feeling alone, unloved, and rejected, you wonder if
you are right for each other.
You likely still love each other, but your hurt and confusion is
building up every day. It is stifling your love for each other.
The marriage counseling and couples counseling I do
offers loving solutions to these painful problems:
- Communication breakdowns. You can’t talk about certain things.
- Angry arguments that destroy trust and closeness.
- A crisis such as threat of divorce or an emotional or physical affair.
- Your partner is distant or unavailable.
- Your partner is too demanding or needy.
- The life has gone out of your sex life.
- Living parallel lives of disconnection “like roommates”.
- Increasing difficulty to work, relax, or have fun together.
You have tried hard to work things out on your own, or maybe
you’ve even been to couples counseling before. But you realize that
you need more than sincere effort or “expert advice”.
You need an experienced couples and marriage counselor that can
help you stop the pain and guide you into a loving relationship.
If any of the above rings true for you,
Couples Counseling Chicago can help.